“LODHA" Airjet Bottle Cleaning Machine Model: LI-AVC is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of clean glass and plastic bottles & Jars for non-sterile products like Dry Syrup, Bulk Packing for Tablets & Capsules etc and found a method of cleaning each individual Bottle/Jar by air jet & vacuum.
Process Operation of Automatic Airjet & Vacuum Cleaning Machine:
Containers are fed in upright position on a scrambler and further fed to feed worm, where containers are automatically inverted.
The synchronized mechanism feed the container one by one through a chamber which is under negative pressure. A series of nozzles blow air in the container at a high pressure. The dust is collected in dust collector box through exhaust fan.
The container is further fed through the synchronized mechanism and feed worm. It is once again upright position and comes out duly cleaned for further operation.
Special Features of Automatic Airjet & Vacuum Cleaning Machine:
- Positive & Negative Air pressure for proper cleaning.
- Easy operation. Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination.
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks.
- Separate zone for dust collection chamber for easy cleaning after operation.
- Over load clutch is provided to prevent jamming on machine.
- Pressure regulator with pressure switch optionally provided.
Technical Specification of Automatic Airjet & Vacuum Cleaning Machine:
* Specification can be changed as per customers’ requirements
||2400 to 4000
||3600 to 7200
|Direction of Machine**
||Right to Left
||1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
||1.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
||Air Pressure (Positive) & Vacuum (Negative)
||Adjustable 860 to 910 mm