Automatic External Vial Washing Machine: Model LI-EVW is designed to wash the outer surface of round shaped Vials (5 ml to 100 ml vials) This machine washes the outer sides of vials and eliminates the particles that are formed on the Vials, which are previously filled and sealed.
Salient Features of Automatic External Vial Washing Machine
- Infeed Turn Table.
- Imported Gear Motor for main drive, unscramble and scrambler.
- A.C. Frequency Drive for main drive, unscramble and scrambler.
- “No Vial – No Washing” system.
- Acrylic Cabinet for machine.
- Total cGMP model.
- S.S frame structure.
- Can handle vial sizes from 5ml to 100ml with the help of Change Parts.
- “No Vial – No Washing” system eliminates wastage of water & air.
- Easy cleaning & maintaining.
- Machine can be equipped with PLC system optionally.
- Stops supply of water & air when acrylic doors opened during operation.
- Normal water required for washing. No hot water required.
- When there is no vial on conveyor, it stops the water & air supply.
Utilities of Automatic External Vial Washing Machine
- Pneumatic Air: Filtered, oil free, sterile low-pressure Air at 5kg/cm (4/6 bar) 150 CFM.
- Water supply: 120 litre/ hour (approx.)
- Note: You can reuse the drain DM water which is used in the Vial Washing Machine.
Input Specifications of Automatic External Vial Washing Machine
- 5ml to 100ml vial (Dia. 25 mm to 52 mm max.)
- Height: 38 mm to 120 mm
Technical Specification of Automatic External Vial Washing Machine
* Specification can be changed as per customers’ requirements
||Left to Right
||Up to 200 vials/ min
||440 Volts 3 Phase 50/60 Hz (5 wire)
|Height of Conveyor
||1800mm (L) X 1200mm (W) X 1200mm (H)
||550 kgs. (approx.)
||1211 kgs. (approx.)