1. What is an Ointment Cream Manufacturing Plant?
Ointment Cream Manufacturing Plant is a set of equipment designed for the manufacture of ointments, creams, and lotions for different capacity ranges. It consists of a homogenization process of semi-solid with liquid components to produce ointment creams. They are high-end machinery that uses advanced techniques and is useful in industries such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and herbals. The process of ointment manufacturing starts from mixing ingredients and ends with the final product stored in tubes.
2. What are the key features of an Ointment Manufacturing Plant?
The state-of-the-art ointment cream manufacturing plant is equipped with validation protocols and regulatory requirements with cGMP production plants. Besides they are endowed with features like-
- Zero vaccum dfillrop during the entire mixing and blending process.
- A hydraulic lid lifting system a main vessel tilting mechanism to aid cleaning in a product change over mechanism.
- Variable speed that is inherent in the homogeniser and stirrer for different speed levels.
- The plant is also equipped with CIP and SIP connections so that clients may avail the facility if they have a similar line of equipment.
- Power voltage can be adjusted as per the Client's requirement.
3. What is the working principle behind the Cream Manufacturing plants?
The system consists of an enclosed circuit manufacturing mechanism from the loading of water/wax phase right to loading the hopper of the filler machine. At the required temperature, the wax and the water are transferred to the manufacturing vessel by a vacuum method through a conical filter. After the emulsion formation, the production is again circulated through the transfer pump of the ointment plant and is then discharged in the storage vessel. The storage vessel is fixed and the pump transfers the ointment to the hopper of the filling machine of ointment. A metering pump enables the same while being transferred.
4. What are the benefits of employing an Ointment Cream Manufacturing Plant?
The advantages of an ointment manufacturing plant are-
- There is a variety of products available in the market and the manufacturer can suit their evolving requirements and within budgets from the wide range of customized machinery available.
- Since the machines can work constantly there is no break in the production process and the manufacturing downtime is also reduced.
- It is an untouched process minimizing the risk of any infection or contamination which results in the roll-out of a hygienic product.
- The batch processing time gets saved majorly as the mixing dispersing and diluting is done in one single go.
- Ointment machinery provides consistency with the correct proportion of chemicals used are measured precisely and accuracy is achieved and automation also reduces labour costs.
- This machinery is a versatile one as it can be used for different types of ointments like lotions, creams gels, and pastes with the same set of equipment.
5. What are the safety features present in this kind of equipment?
- The Ointment manufacturing machine has a temperature monitor and control for jacketed vessels.
- Since this equipment is made by Ointment manufacturers out of good quality components the chances of leakage or bursting are minimized.
- The Ointment manufacturing plant and all its internal pipelines are corrosion resistant.
- The plant has proper sealing which controls the leakage and eliminates wastage.
- The vessels amongst the plants have interlocking devices to secure them while the process is carried out.
6. What is the application of ointment manufacturing plants in different industries?
- Pharmaceutical Industry- Different pharmaceutical products like antiseptic, anti-allergic, and anti-fungal benefit with the help of the Ointment manufacturing plant.
- Cream and Shampoo Industry- Face creams, skin lotions, the basic cleaning and washing utilities like shampoo production can be achieved with efficiency.
- Tooth Paste and Gel Manufacturing- Different types of tubes of toothpaste can also benefit from the manufacturing facility. Similarly, Shaving creams, gels, and cool lotions are delivered with efficacy.
- Wax Manufacturing- Various types of adhesives, glue, and resins are easily produced using the ointment cream manufacturing plant.