Horizontal Cylindrical Autoclaves, manufactured by LODHA are best suitable for Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry, where large volume of sterilization is required. Designed ergonomically, our range of high pressure horizontal autoclave sterilizers is ideal for academic facilities, biotech industries, pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, research centres and food and beverage industries. These units efficiently meet stringent sterilization requirements and well suited for sterilizing hospital dressings and surgical instruments, rubber and plastic goods, glassware and utensils etc.
- Vacuum System: Mechanical removal of air initially from within the chamber with the use of a vacuum system ensures that no air-pockets hinder the steam penetration and hence the sterilization process.
- Steam Sterilizer for sterilization of varied Hospital equipment like gloves, linen, gauze, cotton, instruments, glassware etc. using standard 121°C & 134°C cycles which are pre-programmed in the memory of the PLC / Microprocessor
- Electrical Steam-generator provided for all models up to a chamber volume of 1000 litres.
- Temperature uniformly and accurately maintained throughout the chamber to within ± 0.5°C of the Set Sterilization temperature.
- Air Filter: 0.01-micron clean air-filter for stabilization of the internal air-pressure from vacuum condition.
- Door safety: Door is automatically locked when chamber is under pressure. For double door models, both doors will not open simultaneously to ensure sterile chain integrity.
- Safety: Jacket and Chamber Safety valves provided.
- Chamber Fabrication: Chamber fabricated out of SS 304 / S316 grade steel. Heavy duty Steel Jacket encircles and strengthens the chamber.
- All machines are available with conventional hinged doors, or Modern Automatic sliding door options
- Double-wall design ensures uniform and rapid pre-heating of the chamber
- Flush-Mounted panel provided on the sterile side on request, ensuring separation from the un-monitored environment of the operating side.
Steam Sterilizer Sterility assurance through Automation:
- During Sterilization a Microprocessor / PLC controls temperature, Pressure, Steam Injection, Sterilization time, Drying and all other critical time-based parameters.
- Important sterilization parameters like Phase Status, Current Values & set values, continuously displayed at all times on Controller Screen & on Remote Computer via SCADA software.
- Continuous display of Temperature and Pressure On-line allows user to be aware of Cycle status at all times.
- Error Code and alarm is generated and cycle stops automatically in case any error occurs. Computer Screen displays Error, possible cause and remedy.
- The advanced SCADA software provided stores detailed records of Process- Data for every cycle.
- Reports are available in Data, Summary and Graph formats for every batch of goods sterilized.
*Customize specification available on request.
||Chamber Diameter (mm)
||Chamber Depth (mm)
||Chamber Volume (Litres)
||Steam Generator Capacity (Litres/KW)
||Floor Space Required (WxD)
||1130 x 1900 mm
||1130 x 2275 mm
||1200 x 2300 mm
||1200 x 2700 mm
||1230 x 2400 mm