Automatic Blister Packing Machine Model: LI-MAC 40+ design of the machine is ergonomic used for both the Cold Forming (ALU/ALU) and Thermo Forming (PVC/ALU) blister packs. This machine is suitable for Large production batches in pharmaceutical industry. We have used the best ideas from the past and developed with the future. The main movements are mechanical and pneumatic, all the control systems used in the equipment are the best in the electronic market
Construction of the Machine
The basic machine body made of mild steel chassis with SS 304 frames welded and bolted from a rigid frame device structure on which various modular stations are mounted in balcony design. All the drive component and extensive cabling are located behind and inside the machine the various stations of the machine are controlled by the centrally mounted spline shaft driven by Main motor. There are two servo motors for operating the Indexing and the feeding system of the machine. The Feeding is done by Product Transfer Roller (PTR) for Alu/Alu Blister accurately. The entire machine is mounted on the six height adjustable studs so that the entire area below the machine is easily sanitized. The machine will be properly guarded to ensure operator safety. The cantilevered modular stations adjustments are accessed from the front side of the machine. The format parts are very easy to mount and dismount and are achieved using minimum tools and tackles. A complete set of changeovers can be achieved in less than 30 minutes with minimum operator fatigue.
- Packing Speed: 40 Cycles/min for Thermo-Forming. 35 Cycles/min for Cold-Forming.
- Feeding System: Auto feeding system by PLC Logic with pneumatic combination.
- Servo Drive Indexing: Servo web indexing by rigid PLC Logic.
- Operator Interface: User friendly HMI touch screen (Human machine interface).
- Pneumatic Operations: Festo make for fast response, oil free, minimum wear and tear, easy maintenance and universal availability of bought outs.
PVC / PVC-PVDC / ACCLAR / TRIPLEX / PP / ALU-ALU (OPA).
Aluminium with Heat Sealable Lacquer Coating.
- Compressed Air: 16 CFM dry air having minimum pressure 6.0 kgs /cm2
- Water Cooler: 120 Liter/Hour. Temp. 15 ± 2 C
- Electrical Power: 6.5 KW, 415 V ± 10%, 3 Phase + N + E
- Earthing Cable: Copper, 2.5 mm2 (Minimum)
*Product and layout specific.
||Cold Form ALU- ALU
||Thermo Forming (When Fitted)
|Base Film Width.
||Alu. Foil 225 mm
||PVC Film 225 mm
|Blister Foil Thickness
||Alu. 0.13 - 0.15 mm
||PVC 0.20 - 0.40 mm
||Alu. 440 mm
||Pvc 440 mm
|Sealing Foil Thickness
||0.02 - 0.04 mm
||0.02 - 0.04 mm
|Sealing Foil Width
||35 Cycles / Min
||40 Cycles / Min
||2900 (L) x 1180 (W) x 1915 (H) mm ±2%
|Net Weight Approx.