Ribbon Blender Model LI-RB is compact model used widely in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic, chemical and food industry. It is a light duty, compact blender is specially designed to achieve convention mechanism of blending powder components which are pre–processed like dried granules, pre-sieved powders etc. It is low shear mixer and ideal for solid/ solid mixing and solid/ liquid mixing can also be achieved when high shearing force is not desired. It occupies less head room space for large volume mixing unlike Double Cone, 'V' Blenders etc.
- Available in two shapes - U & W.
- U-for Low to Medium Volume Capacity (single shaft).
- W-for Large to Mega Volume Capacity (double shaft).
- Batch size based on 65% of Blender volume.
- All contact parts in stainless steel 304.
- Bearing mounted on lanterns out of mixing zone to avoid Cross contamination.
- Feeding through a charging port mounted on top of the blender.
- Reduced Material handling due to side discharge facility of processed materials.
- Monoblock Design avoids Cross Contamination
- Meets all cGMP / cGMP standards
- Air purge on the side entry seals for better cross contamination control
- Continuous Ribbon design for complete discharge of the finished product.
- Variable frequency drive for fine tuning the Shear energy at different stages of Blending
- Belt driven power transmission for Quieter environment and less maintenance.
- Reduced material handling with Top mounted charging port and Side discharge arrangement for Total containment.
- Bearing mounted on the lanterns outside the Mixing zone to avoid Cross contamination.
- Paddle style agitator instead of Ribbon for Blending fragile materials.
- Capacity available 50 Kg to 2500 Kg
||Gross Capacity (Liters)
||Working Capacity (Liters)
||Overall Dimension (mm)
||Approx. Weight (Kgs.)