We specialize in the manufacturing of diverse process vessels and storage tanks that have high applications in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food, Dairy, and Chemical Industries. All the design is done using excellent high-alloy stainless steel. We have accommodated the unique requirement of each industry and have provided the best suitable design right from the laboratory to the commercial scale.
Pharmaceutical Process and Mixing Vessels (With or without heat exchange)
Lodha is the leader in providing hi-end and technical solutions in the field of pressure vessels for sterile applications, bioreactors, bio fermenters, pre-tanks, melters, and mixers according to client specifications. The expertise stirring system we offer has a varied range that provides mixing, dispersion, emulsifying, incorporation, pigging, and homogenization features. Unmatched years of experience have led us to define optimal and comprehensive solutions for the heat exchange areas, sizing of double envelopes and half-shells to maintain the temperature, heating, and cooling of your products.
Salient features of Process Vessels:
- The pressure vessel design is in conformance with cGMP and/or ASME BPE standards.
- The sterile process vessels are designed considering the pharma and biopharma applications
- Presence of Self-Supported, Skid mounted and the mobile trolley units
- MOC: SS 304 / L, SS 316 / L
- The PVDF, PTFE, Haller coated vessels as the process requirement may demand
- Optionally the Jacket (Plain / Limpet) can be provided
- An Agitator can be provided optionally
- The Accessories like Load cell, Level Transmitter, Temperature controller, pH Controller and the conductivity meter can be provided optionally too.
Typical Application Areas
- The storage tanks are available for purified water and WFI
- The Buffer tanks and the hold tanks
- Pressurized vessels for solvents and sterile products
- Agitated pressure vessels for various applications
- Reaction Vessels