We manufacturer various types of process vessels and storage tanks for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food & Dairy and Chemical Industries sing only high-alloy stainless steels. While designing we keep in mind the unique requirement of each industry and provide a suitable design from laboratory to commercial scale.
Pharmaceutical Process & Mixing Vessels (with or without heat exchange)
LODHA provides technical solutions for pressure vessels for sterile applications, bioreactors, bio fermenters, pre-tanks, melters and mixers according to your specifications. Our stirring system experts offer a wide range, providing mixing, dispersion, emulsifying, incorporation, pigging and homogenization features.
With years of experience, Lodha engineers define optimal solutions for heat exchange areas, sizing of double envelopes and half-shells to maintain the temperature, heating and cooling of your products.
Salient features of Process Vessels:
- Pressure Vessel Design as per ASME design with cGMP and / or ASME BPE standards.
- Sterile process vessels for pharma & biopharma application.
- Self-Supported, Skid mounted as well as mobile trolley units.
- MOC: SS 304 / L, SS 316 / L
- PVDF, PTFE, Hallar coated vessels as per process requirements.
- Jacket (Plain / Limpet) can be provided optionally.
- Agitator can be provided optionally.
- Accessories like Load cell, Level Transmitter, Temperature controller, pH Controller, Conductivity meter can be provided optionally.
Typical Application Areas
- Storage tanks for purified water & WFI
- Buffer tanks
- Hold tanks
- Pressurized vessel for solvents / sterile products
- Agitated pressure vessels for various applications
- Reaction vessels