Automatic Capsule Filling Machine Lab Model is designed especially for small lab scale and R&D operations. Machine good enough for filling powder as well as pellets into different size of capsules sizes. Lab Automatic Capsule Filler suitable to fill size #00, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4 capsules with help of format parts. Machine working stations like Capsule Feeding, Separation, Powder Dosing, Capsule Joining and Capsule Ejection all operations synchronize with one motor only.
The Capsule Filler is controlled with programmable logic controller and touch screen HMI with a very user-friendly operating platform. Machine supplied with Venturi for vacuum generation hence no need for vacuum pump.
Lab Model Capsule Filler is compact in size that it can be places onto platform in laboratory, drug store or pharmacy. This lab model capsule filler suitable to fill up to 3000 capsules per hour with variable speed options by provided VFD system. LI-LCF LAB is good enough for both type of HPMC and Veg.
Special Features of Automatic Capsule Filling Machine Lab Model:
- Compact GMP model sturdy design.
- Machine is equipped with complete safety and protection devices; operation is steady and credible.
- Compact, sturdy, covered with stainless steel panels, hood covered with acrylic guard.
- Efficient capsule separation by means of vacuum.
- Filling accuracy within + 3-5% depending upon products
- Programmable Logic Control with MMI system.
- Quick Fill weight adjustment.
- Tamping Mechanism for powder filling enables capsules to be filled with minimum weight variation.
- Variable AC frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Reduction in capsule change over time and setting.
- Console controlled infinitely variable speed for Main Drive. [AC frequency drive]
- Fixed stirrer Speed WRT to Machine Speed
- Conical hopper for smaller batch size and less rest over, at end of batch.
- Modified dosing disc for less rest over of powder.
- Various product filling combinations, up to three products.
- Liquid filling attachment
- Tablet filling attachment
- Extra change part for capsule size
- Partial filling attachment
- CE certification
- Extra change part for tablet attachment
- Dozing disc
- Recommended spares
- IQ, OQ, DQ documents and test certificates provided on requirement
- The machine is designed to resist vibrations occurred during running process. The machine is also supported with anti-vibration pads for dampening the vibrations.
- The machine is operated electrically by means of various controls, controlled by operator.
- All powder, pellet and tablet contact parts are made in SS316 quality material
- Non-contact parts and structure is in SS304 OR claded/ Covered.
- All the exterior of the machine is easy to remove, clean and re- assembly and treated for disinfectant and non-corrosive nature.
- All the gaskets and seals coming in contact with product are in food grade quality.
- External and internal SS parts of machine are mirror polished.
- The base structure enclosing driving system is covered by SS304 guards.
- The main operating panel is located directly on the machine frame structure.
- Emergency stop is provided at easy access on panel.
- Powder: Dosing station with high accuracy disc technology for filling of powder. The Dosator filling station offers gentle filling via compression and vacuum technology.
- Pellets: The pellet station offers gentle filling and is ideally suited for use in combination filling.
- Micro-dosing: Highly precise dosing of small powder volumes (e.g. Inhalation products)
- Tablets/Micro-tablets: A defined number of tablets can be filled precisely via the tablet station.
- Liquids: The Controlled liquid pump / Piston offers the ideal filling technology for a broad viscosity spectrum.
- Combinations: Numerous product combination fills are possible on the LODHA LAB-series thanks to its modular design.
The machine is designed for following capacities, under controlled parameters:
- For powder filling: 3000 capsule/Hr.
- For Pellets Filling: 2000 capsule/Hr.
- For Tablets: 2000 capsule/Hr.
Technical Specification of Lab Model Automatic Capsule Filling Machine:
||Up to 3000 Capsules/hour
|Capsule Size Combinations
||00, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4
|Product Contact Parts
||AISI SS 316
||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz
||12 to 15 CFM @ 6 Bar
||625mm (L) x 625mm (W) x 900mm (H)
||150 kgs. (approx.)
||250 kgs. (approx.)
*The output mentioned is based on the capsule quality, standard formulation types and operator skill and maintenance.